Time needed: 15 minutes.
- Download and install flash programmer 2. Make sure you download the 2!
You can download flash programmer 2 from https://www.ti.com/tool/download/FLASH-PROGRAMMER-2
- Download the Zigbee2mqtt firmware for ZZH.
You can download the latest firmware from https://github.com/Koenkk/Z-Stack-firmware/tree/master/coordinator/Z-Stack_3.x.0/bin
Download the zip file and unzip it.
- Press on the BSL button and insert it.
- Burn the firmware on your ZHH stick
Start flash programmer 2. Select the hex file you, downloaded. Select the cc2652r as target. And start flashing it.
- Edit the configuration.yaml
port: /dev/ttyUSB0 This could be difrent.
If you use a Lunix device you can find it under. /opt/zigbee2mqtt/data